- Sep 5th, 2017 by James Lewis
- Feb 13th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 9th, 2016 by Tom Held
- Apr 24th, 2015 by Richard Davis
- May 16th, 2014 by Dave Schlabowske
- Mar 7th, 2014 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing City of Madison
If the Legislature decides to separate transportation from the overall budget process, major projects could face major delays.
Legislation to Allow Municipal Officials to Serve as Election Officials Passes Assembly Committee on Campaigns and ElectionsMay 9th, 2017 by State Rep. Lisa Subeck
Prior to 2016, it was not unusual for members of City Councils and Village or Town Boards to serve as poll workers on Election Day.
Financial records show billion-dollar General Fund deficit and bleeding Transportation Fund