- Mar 16th, 2017 by State Rep. Chris Taylor
- Feb 4th, 2017 by Jon Peacock
- Feb 3rd, 2017 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Jan 27th, 2017 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Jan 18th, 2017 by Jon Peacock
- Dec 11th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Budget Project
Wisconsin needs an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top
Increases in per pupil funding dependent on slashing educator compensation for some districts
Paul Ryan: hardly a champion of the unemployed.
New Report Shows What We Have Always Known: Scott Walker’s Economy Isn’t About Helping Everyday WisconsinitesJun 24th, 2016 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Report shows under Scott Walker and the Republican's control from 2009 to 2013, the top 1% saw their incomes grow by 12%, while the other 99% only saw a 4.7% increase in their incomes
With one exception every UW school has seen a cut of at least $1.6 million dollars.
Recent budget decisions by Wisconsin lawmakers spell more challenges for Wisconsin schools in the future.