- May 20th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 10th, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Sep 30th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jul 6th, 2015 by Helen Koth
- Jul 30th, 2014 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing United Performing Arts Fund
Danceworks Performance Company, Milwaukee Opera Theatre reunite at the Lynden Sculpture Garden for Handel’s Bestiary, June 16-17, 2017May 24th, 2017 by Danceworks Inc.
The cast of Handel’s Bestiary will dance and sing throughout the Lynden Sculpture Garden, masquerading as lions, bees, nightingales, snakes, elephants and tigers.
Daring dance drama returns to the Marcus Center June 1-4
Professional and Non-Professional Arts Groups Both to Be Awarded at Footlights Performing Arts AwardsApr 17th, 2017 by Footlights
The results will be announced at the live awards ceremony June 22, 2017 at Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s Quadracci Powerhouse.
- UPAF names 2016 campaign co-chairs, debuts celebrity videos promoting the arts - Dec 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler
- Former Wisconsin tourism official Fantle to lead marketing for UPAF - Aug 3rd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler