- Jul 10th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
- Feb 21st, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Dec 14th, 2016 by Graham Kilmer
- Jun 19th, 2016 by Edgar Mendez
- May 20th, 2016 by Sophia Boyd
Recent Press Releases Referencing St. Anthony
Zecilia Alamillo-Roman, ‘17, graduated in May with a degree in political science and psychology and a certificate in peacebuilding.
Betty Brinn Children’s Museum Presents Professional Development Training for Educators through Nationwide Making Project that Inspires STEM Learning for Underserved YouthAug 7th, 2017 by Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
The Betty Brinn Children’s Museum selected for Maker/STEM Education Support for 21st Century Community Learning Centers, a national collaborative project that trains teachers how to present maker and science, technology, engineering and mathematics education to benefit disadvantaged children.
In recognition of Juneteenth, Congresswoman Gwen Moore (WI-04) issued the following statement
- New mixed-use library to help reinvigorate Mitchell St. - Sep 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bill Glauber
- UW Regent Jose Vasquez to take over leadership of St. Anthony School - Aug 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Matt Kulling