- Dec 13th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 4th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Dec 2nd, 2015 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Rexnord Corp.
Representatives from federal agencies, industry and academia will share developments in energy, materials, biomedical technologies, water and more.
Current board members Ronald H. Dix and Steven J. Smith are not standing for re-election.
A.O. Smith Corp. and Marquette University to hold Sept. 27 news conference to highlight national study results on water security threats and solutionsSep 23rd, 2016 by Marquette University
The study also comes weeks after the U.S. Senate passed the Water Resources Development Act of 2016.
- Rockwell’s Crandall joins Rexnord board of directors - Oct 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler
- Reed Street Yards development site sold to construction firm - Aug 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Reed Street Yards puts the ‘why’ into where water tech companies are moving - Aug 6th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- City panel backs $1.9M for Zurn HQ move to Milwaukee - Jul 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held
- WEDC awards Rexnord $2 million in tax credits for Reed Street Yards move - Jul 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held
- Rexnord affiliate Zurn may get $1.9M from Milwaukee for HQ relocation - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Zurn moving headquarters to Milwaukee - Jun 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Rexnord moving Zurn HQ to Milwaukee; will be tenant of second Reed Street Yards building - Jun 23rd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held