- Aug 23rd, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- May 9th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Feb 13th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- May 26th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 7th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 16th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
Recent Press Releases Referencing Menards
The proposed ordinance is expected to be heard by the full Common Council at its Feb. 7 regular meeting at City Hall.
Summerfest Launches Into Opening Day by Giving Away $325,000 in Tickets to Attendees at 5:00 pm on June 29, 2016Jun 23rd, 2016 by Summerfest
As Part of Opening Ceremonies, Summerfest Hosts a Ticket Giveaway for Patrons
Offering free or discounted admission each day of the festival, Summerfest is a budget-friendly opportunity for families to enjoy a day at Milwaukee’s lakefront.
- Northridge retail buildings targeted for light industrial space - Nov 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- EEOC sues Menards over lack of hiring reports - Jan 25th, 2005 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jan Uebelherr
- Menard order to pay for false ad - Aug 16th, 1986 - Milwaukee Journal