- Jan 10th, 2017 by Camille Paul
- Jan 6th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Jan 5th, 2017 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Dec 22nd, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Dec 20th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Dec 19th, 2016 by Cara Lombardo and Dee J. Hall
Press Releases Referencing Marquette University
Conservation applications are due no later than Jan. 31, 2017. New Work applications are due Feb. 28, 2017.
We’ll hear from Enberg, who recently retired from a broadcast career that spanned some 60 years.
Rivera & Associates, Inc. Selected as a Finalist in the Outstanding Business Category at the Governor’s MarketplaceJan 7th, 2017 by Rivera & Associates, Inc.
Rivera & Associates, Inc. has been in business in Milwaukee Wisconsin since 1997.
Dave Lawlor will begin in his role on Jan. 10.
Mr. Dostanic is the current Information Coordinator with the County Clerk’s Office
- Henningsen, former alderman, dies at age 70 - Oct 19th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jesse Garza
- How the old Ad Lib nightclub rewrote the rules of Milwaukee nightlife - Jul 13th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Michail Takach
- James Ghiardi: MU Law School legend Ghiardi had sharp wit, high standards - Jan 24th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS
- ManpowerGroup adds Marquette chair Ferraro to board of directors - Dec 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Olivia Barrow
- Wiegand sells four apartment buildings near Marquette University campus - Nov 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Chicago developer buys downtown Milwaukee post office building - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Student Organizations Struggle to Find Practice Space After Buildings Near Humphrey Torn Down - Oct 7th, 2015 - Marquette Wire
- Disagreement on closing street could affect Bucks arena plan - Sep 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Marquette University buys additional land for athletic research facility - Aug 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Marquette University buys Ramada hotel in downtown Milwaukee - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- 5 questions with Marquette University’s athletics leader on the downtown arena - Jun 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Marquette basketball coach Wojciechowski urges fans to voice arena support - Jun 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Some Building, Parking Structure Demolition to Begin Friday - Jun 8th, 2015 - Marquette Today
- Developer follows downtown growth west - May 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Marquette buys another downtown property - Apr 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Marquette pays $5.25 million for future expansion site - Oct 1st, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Students At Home in Former Hospital - Jan 20th, 1990 - Milwaukee Journal - Thomas Schmidt
- MU To Name Building for Benefactor - Jan 19th, 1989 - Milwaukee Journal
- Deaconess Time Capsule No Surprise - Nov 27th, 1986 - Milwaukee Journal
- MU Bids to Buy Deaconess Hospital - Feb 18th, 1986 - Milwaukee Journal - Carolina Garcia
- Marquette Eyes Redeveloping Children’s for Dorm, Parking - Nov 5th, 1985 - Milwaukee Sentinel - Jeff Cole
- MU May Buy Hospital Site - Sep 4th, 1985 - Milwaukee Journal - Fran Bauer
- Children’s Hospital Eyes MU As Buyer - Feb 6th, 1985 - Milwaukee Sentinel