Apartment building and Adventure Rock facility on the southeast corner of E. North Ave. and N. Commerce St.
The facility includes 46 apartments and an 18,000 square-foot climbing gym.
The building was developed by the Mandel Group, designed by Johnsen Schmaling Architects. General contracting was led by Greenfire Management Services. Pinnacle Engineering, Pierce Engineering and GZA GeoEnvironmental also assisted with the project.
The project marks the second phase of the planned RiverCrest development. The first phase is the RiverCrest Condominiums, a collection of townhomes located to the south of the development.
- Aug 18th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 3rd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 25th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 10th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 1st, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 15th, 2016 by Jack Fennimore
Fire Suppression r
new recording application
Fire Alarm-New Install
Kitchen Exhaust Hoods
Cooling Rooftop Unit
Heating Rooftop Unit
Space or Room Heater