- Architect: Kahler Slater
Water Tech One is a proposed building to be built in the recently created Reed Street Yards area in north Walker’s Point. The building is expected to break ground in the fall of 2014. The project architect is Kahler Slater. The building is being developed by General Capital Group and Peter Moede. The building is expected to be 80,000 square-feet.
The building is targeted for water technology companies.
- “Reed Street Yards Office Building for Water Companies to Start Construction in Fall” – Milwaukee Business Journal – Sean Ryan – May 30th, 2014
- Jul 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 4th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Mar 30th, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Mar 24th, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Reed Street Yards puts the ‘why’ into where water tech companies are moving - Aug 6th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Zurn moving headquarters to Milwaukee - Jun 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin