Eight-story building at the center of the Milwaukee Area Technical College – Downtown Campus.
Taxkey data is available on the Milwaukee Area Technical College Student Center building page.
MATC purchased the building in 1991 for $1 million, including funds for a remodeling project. The building was formerly owned by Kalmbach Publishing.
- MATC To Review Construction Plans - Apr 22nd, 1992 - Milwaukee Journal - Mark J. Rochester
- Voter To Get Chance To Decide Whether MATC Can Expand - Jun 24th, 1990 - Milwaukee Journal - Manuel Mendoza
- MATC Backs Plan to Lease Building - Nov 23rd, 1988 - Milwaukee Journal
- Kalmbach Plans Move to Surburb - Apr 26th, 1988 - Milwaukee Sentinel - Alvin L. Curtis
- MATC May Purchase Building - Apr 24th, 1986 - Milwaukee Sentinel - Jeff Cole