- Address: 324 W. Highland Ave
The 4th and Highland Parking Garage was a city-owned parking garage serving the BMO Harris Bradley Center and other nearby facilities. The garage is located at 324 W. Highland Ave.
The garage had a retail space attached along N. 4th Street.
The garage was proposed to be contributed by the city to the new arena district that would replace the BMO Harris Bradley Center. It was demolished in 2016-2017 after being transferred to the Bucks real estate affiliate.
- Mar 3rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 16th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 5th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 7th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 27th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Nov 14th, 2013 by Michael Horne
- Bauman opposes Bucks plan to raze parking garage before new one is built - Nov 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City ordered to pay strip club’s legal fees - Oct 6th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin