Parking, Parking, Parking
More parking for more cars in the Park East corridor.
The foundation for the Milwaukee School of Engineering’s new Athletic Field and Parking Complex, emphasis on parking complex, is in the process of being constructed. The 780-stall parking structure will be located at the corner of Broadway and Knapp St., and once complete the parking complex will include an athletic field for the university’s soccer team on the roof.
MSOE Athletic Field And Parking Complex Articles
- Friday Photos: MSOE Parking Garage
- Zoning Committee Votes for Approval of MSOE Parking Garage
- MSOE’s Parking Garage #FAIL
- MSOE Parking Garage Proposal Needs Work
- MSOE Proposes Parking Garage with Athletic Field in the Park East (Renderings)
Photo Gallery by Jeramey Jannene
Mar 7th, 2014 by Dave Reid
The five-story, 104-unit mixed-use building will have 7,000 square feet of first floor retail.
Feb 28th, 2014 by Dave Reid
The structure of its five floors can be seen, a new building rising amid many old brewery structures.
Feb 14th, 2014 by Dave Reid
A second NML building, at Wells and Van Buren, is also being torn down.