Sydney HiH Retrospective
Gallery Night provided one last opportunity to experience the Sydney HiH.
It was a weekend to remember. Old friends reminisced about crazy nights at the Unicorn. Key characters from the story that was the Sydney HiH, including Israel (Izzy) Hernandez, Alan Eisenberg, Bill Tennessen, and Dan Graves, shared bits of the hazy history from deep inside the Sydney HiH. And others simply came to see and experience the art and artifacts from the Sydney HiH.
Here’s one last look back through our stories and photos.
Sydney HiH Coverage
- The History of Sydney HiH by Megan E. Daniels
- This is the End, Beautiful Friend by Dave Reid
- Don’t Wreck Sidney HiH by John Norquist
- One More Chance for the Sydney HiH by Dave Reid
- Potential Sydney HiH Savior Comes Forward with Proposal by Dave Reid
- Last Days for the Sydney HiH by Dave Reid
- Commission Recommends Historic Designation for Sydney Hih Building, Fuse Still Lit by Jeramey Jannene
Photo Gallery by Alan Herzberg
Aug 27th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
Half-birthday bash, half-ribbon cutting, the ceremony unveiled MIAD's new six-story, Third Ward building.
Aug 25th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
Lacking the back-to-back skyscrapers of New York of Chicago, its smaller-scale urbanity is a marvel that Milwaukee could emulate.
Aug 19th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
Our photo gallery captures many of the urban highlights one can see on a three-day trip to Seattle.
Aug 12th, 2014 by Dave Reid
Thousands of athletes take over the lakefront for two days of national races.
Aug 5th, 2014 by Dave Reid
Actually it's a one-day fest, but with enough craziness to leave you a bit dazed.
Aug 4th, 2014 by Dave Reid
Festival kicked off Bronzeville Week, a celebration that is also aimed at redeveloping the neighborhood.