Sydney HiH Retrospective
Gallery Night provided one last opportunity to experience the Sydney HiH.
It was a weekend to remember. Old friends reminisced about crazy nights at the Unicorn. Key characters from the story that was the Sydney HiH, including Israel (Izzy) Hernandez, Alan Eisenberg, Bill Tennessen, and Dan Graves, shared bits of the hazy history from deep inside the Sydney HiH. And others simply came to see and experience the art and artifacts from the Sydney HiH.
Here’s one last look back through our stories and photos.
Sydney HiH Coverage
- The History of Sydney HiH by Megan E. Daniels
- This is the End, Beautiful Friend by Dave Reid
- Don’t Wreck Sidney HiH by John Norquist
- One More Chance for the Sydney HiH by Dave Reid
- Potential Sydney HiH Savior Comes Forward with Proposal by Dave Reid
- Last Days for the Sydney HiH by Dave Reid
- Commission Recommends Historic Designation for Sydney Hih Building, Fuse Still Lit by Jeramey Jannene
Photo Gallery by Alan Herzberg
Oct 21st, 2014 by Dave Reid
Our photos take you inside the 1879 structure, the former Grain Exchange, and one of the city's most historic and beautiful buildings.
Oct 5th, 2014 by Dave Reid
Step inside the 15-story high-rise, which was the largest terra cotta building in the world when built in 1901.
Oct 3rd, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
It's a bus stop, art work, and urban island. Grand opening is tonight, but we've already got photos of the new amenity.
Sep 24th, 2014 by Dave Reid
Just how green is it?
Sep 23rd, 2014 by Heather Meuret
MSOE's rowing crew wins the Men's Open 8+.
Aug 27th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
Half-birthday bash, half-ribbon cutting, the ceremony unveiled MIAD's new six-story, Third Ward building.