Sydney HiH Retrospective
Gallery Night provided one last opportunity to experience the Sydney HiH.
It was a weekend to remember. Old friends reminisced about crazy nights at the Unicorn. Key characters from the story that was the Sydney HiH, including Israel (Izzy) Hernandez, Alan Eisenberg, Bill Tennessen, and Dan Graves, shared bits of the hazy history from deep inside the Sydney HiH. And others simply came to see and experience the art and artifacts from the Sydney HiH.
Here’s one last look back through our stories and photos.
Sydney HiH Coverage
- The History of Sydney HiH by Megan E. Daniels
- This is the End, Beautiful Friend by Dave Reid
- Don’t Wreck Sidney HiH by John Norquist
- One More Chance for the Sydney HiH by Dave Reid
- Potential Sydney HiH Savior Comes Forward with Proposal by Dave Reid
- Last Days for the Sydney HiH by Dave Reid
- Commission Recommends Historic Designation for Sydney Hih Building, Fuse Still Lit by Jeramey Jannene
Photo Gallery by Alan Herzberg
Jul 28th, 2014 by Dave Reid
It was a weekend of pedaling, paddling, poor sleep, and participating in Riverwest. Our photos capture the craziness.
Jul 17th, 2014 by Dave Reid
Art, music, community and… shopping. Yes, it was all happening at the Night Market.
Jul 17th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
Our photos take you inside the new library and apartment building on North Ave.